Land of Belize
Land of Belize
Jump right into the natural wonders, picturesque coastline and rich cultural history of Belize on an 8-day adventure. This often-overlooked paradise is packed full of lush jungle, spectacular ruins, long sandy beaches and first-class underwater attractions, and on this tour, you’ll get the chance to sample them all. From the buzz of Belize City, through the marshlands of the Crooked Tree Sanctuary and to the island paradise of Caye Caulker, discover the best of one of Central America’s little-visited gems. Sit back and relax into the Bel-easy-an way of life.
- Lamanai Archaeological Site & Boat Tour
- San Ignacio – Cahal Pech Ruins entry
- San Ignacio – Cooking Class
- Caye Caulker – Leader-led orientation walk
- Laze on the sandy shores of Caye Caulker, off the coast of Belize. Swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean and snorkel through shallow reefs and atolls surrounding the cayes.
- Join a group of local women at a co-operative in San Ignacio where they’ll show you how to cook up some traditional recipes and talk about the organisation they founded.
- Discover the remains of a once thriving Mayan city at the Lamanai archaeological site, reached by a boat trip that reveals some of Belize’s most colourful birdlife.
- Go wildlife watching in the Crooked Tree Sanctuary, keeping an eye out for the Jabiru storks – the tallest flying bird in Central and South America.
- Uncover the secrets of crystallised skeletons and crumbling palaces near San Ignacio that have been preserved in their natural glory.
Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary - San Ignacio
Belize City - Caye Caulker
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us