Why pay upfront for your vacation package months before you travel?
Ease-Up! Travel has made arrangements with a number of resorts and travel suppliers to provide options that help you plan, budget, and leverage your money to your best benefit. While not every vacation will qualify for these options, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of choices that do.
Reduced Deposit Option
For qualified bookings, one reasonable deposit can secure all the components of your vacation. Benefits include -
- Confirming all package components with one deposit
- Deposits typically average $250-$500 per person
- Additional payments are not scheduled allowing you to pay when and how much you can
- Full payment must be made before travel - usually 45 days before departure (some suppliers may have different final payment dates such as 30, 90, or 120 days prior to departure)
There are some requirements for this program -
- Travel insurance must be included as part of the package cost
- Deposits are non-refundable (hence the requirement for travel insurance)
Monthly Payment Option
(financing provided by UpLift)
Financing through UpLift allows you to spread the cost of your vacation into 12 affordable monthly payments. Presently, packages booked via Ease-Up! Travel using Apple Vacations, Travel Impressions, Funjet Vacations, Southwest Vacations, United Vacations, and Blue Sky Tours are eligible for this program. Additional suppliers may be added in the future.
The nitty gritty -
- This financing is a loan that requires credit approval. Applications are completed online directly with UpLift.
- A quick 'soft' credit check is performed to verify identity and financial eligibility
- Decisions are made almost instantly with no impact on credit scores
- If approved, UpLift pays for the booking in full and monthly payments are made directly to UpLift
- All monthly payments are automatically processed and must be made via credit card
- Interest rates are based on credit scores
- No hidden fees
- First payment is due at the time of approval
- Ease-Up! Travel is not liable for any credit decision made by UpLift
- Decision to finance and agreement to the terms and conditions of the financing are the sole responsibility of the client
- Travel may occur before the loan is paid in full allowing you to secure your arrangements and still take advantage of budgeting over a 12-month period
- Travel insurance is not required but is highly recommended