Why pay upfront for your vacation package months before you travel?
Ease-Up! Travel has made arrangements with a number of resorts and travel suppliers to provide options that help you plan, budget, and leverage your money to your best benefit. While not every vacation will qualify for these options, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of choices that do.
Reduced Deposit Option
For qualified bookings, one reasonable deposit can secure all the components of your vacation. Benefits include -
- Confirming all package components with one deposit
- Deposits typically average $250-$500 per person
- Additional payments are not scheduled allowing you to pay when and how much you can
- Full payment must be made before travel - usually 45 days before departure (some suppliers may have different final payment dates such as 30, 90, or 120 days prior to departure)
There are some requirements for this program -
- Travel insurance must be included as part of the package cost
- Deposits are non-refundable (hence the requirement for travel insurance)
Monthly Payment Option
(financing provided by UpLift)
Financing through UpLift allows you to spread the cost of your vacation into affordable monthly payments. Vacation packages booked via Ease-Up! Travel (up to $15,000) are eligible for this program.
The nitty gritty -
- This financing is a loan that requires credit approval. Applications are completed online directly with UpLift.
- A quick 'soft' credit check is performed to verify identity and financial eligibility
- Decisions are made almost instantly with no impact on credit scores
- If approved, your vacation package must be finalized within 7 days. UpLift pays for the package, and you make monthly payments
- All monthly payments are automatically processed and must be made via debit card
- The term of the loan may vary from 9 to 24 months - not every financing offer may have loan term choices
- Interest rates are based on credit scores
- No hidden fees
- First payment is due at the time of approval
- Ease-Up! Travel is not liable for any credit decision made by UpLift
- Decision to finance and agreement to the terms and conditions of the financing are the sole responsibility of the client
- Travel may occur before the loan is paid in full allowing you to secure your arrangements and still take advantage of your financing offer
- Travel insurance is not required but is highly recommended