NCL CruiseFirst – Special Offer!
Available from March 10-15, 2021, only!
Everyone loves a double-dip whether it's ice cream or a 2-for-1 promo. For just five days only, purchase a $250 Norwegian Cruise Line CruiseFirst certificate, and it will be worth $500!
Who doesn't love free money?!?!? Here are some quick answers to make this an even easier decision -
- How do I get this deal? Simple. Call or email me (contact info is in the header of this site), I'll take your info including credit card information, and secure your certificate(s).
- How many may I purchase? There is a limit of 10 certificates that a client may have in their Latitudes account. If you book one or more cruises during the 5-day promo window and wish to purchase more certificates, we can.
- Might I give these to friends/family? Sure. If they have a Latitudes account with Norwegian Cruise Line, I can transfer one (or more) of these CruiseFirst certificates to them. I will need their Latitudes account number to facilitate the transfer. But know that once it is transferred to someone else, it cannot be returned, and you forfeit all rights of ownership to the certificate.
- How does this really work? Am I really getting a $500 value for $250? Yes! The CruiseFirst certificate will cost you $250. When we book your next cruise, we'll apply that certificate as your deposit, but it will apply as $500. Yes, you will really save an additional $250 on that cruise.
- May I use this towards any cruise even one I've already booked? Not exactly. It must be used on a six-night or longer cruise that is a new booking. It cannot be applied to a cruise that you've already booked. It also cannot be used with CruiseNext certificates.
- Once I purchase these certificates, how long do I have to use them? Sadly, these aren't like Forever stamps. They will expire three years after the purchase date. But we'll be cruising well before then!
- I changed my mind. Can I return the certificates I bought? Unfortunately, Norwegian Cruise Line is pretty strict - no refunds. But do you really want to give up that free $250?
With itineraries available well into 2023 including my group cruises in 2022 and 2023, there are a lot of options available! Let's get that next cruise booked while there is still a great selection of cabins on some of the best ships on the water!
(p.s. - With vaccines now available and conditions improving, demand will be incredible over the next year. Don't miss out!)